Monday, October 22, 2012

Backtracking #2

Just some more pictures to share from August and September!
The first couple we just headed to the car to go somewhere but Wyatt wanted to bring this "box" of books with him and of course he wanted to carry his sippy cup too. It was just to cute =)

 
I posted one of these pictures on his 21 month update but here is the whole little "series" of sunglasses pics




 
This next one will always be one of my favorite pictures... it is my first ever totally fake "cheeeese" picture that I got when I told him "SMILE!"
 
And a couple more drawing pictures....
 
 

 
All of these moments are the reason I LOVE being a stay-at-home mom... at the end of the day when I think back on what we "did" it's the tiny moments like these that are etched into my heart. The time that I have with him is so, so very short and believe it or not, I know one day I will hardly remember these baby and toddler days that just seem to all blend together.... but that's why I try to capture so many moments on camera so I can look back and re-live these precious times. Feeling so incredibly blessed that God gave us this sweet boy to teach and cherish and love.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

About Me

Hi, I'm Jenna! Wife of 9 years to my high school sweetheart, Tyler, and stay-at-home mama to our 3 year old, Wyatt, and 1 year old foster daughter. I blog about our extra-ordinary days to keep family updated and because I enjoy journaling and documenting the things that bring me joy... faith, family, and friends!

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Lisete
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved