Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Just an update...

I realized I never posted pictures from the baby shower some of my co-workers threw for me at Olive Garden! There were about 9 or 10 of us and it was a really sweet shower... complete with a diaper cake and the most adorable Teddy Bear cake (made out of cupcakes).


                                      A couple people had to leave before we got a group shot.

I can't believe we are down to just a few more weeks before Wyatt will be here!! We are "ready"! The nursery is complete, newborn clothes/towels/washcloths/burpcloths, ect are washed, car seat is installed (funny story about that coming soon!), stroller is ready, pack n play is ready, his hospital bag is packed, and my bag is kind of packed! I'll just need to throw in toiletries and a few other things at the last minute.
I am glad we both like to be ahead on things! Now we are just going to relax, take our time decorating for Christmas, and enjoy our last few weeks together as a couple :)
I need to do one final pregnancy update with a belly picture and post the nursery pictures... that are finally uploaded onto the computer!

Wishing Tyler's sister, Ashly, a very Happy Birthday TODAY too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

About Me

Hi, I'm Jenna! Wife of 9 years to my high school sweetheart, Tyler, and stay-at-home mama to our 3 year old, Wyatt, and 1 year old foster daughter. I blog about our extra-ordinary days to keep family updated and because I enjoy journaling and documenting the things that bring me joy... faith, family, and friends!

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Lisete
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved