Saturday, October 27, 2012

Pinterest Party and a Perfect Fall Saturday

I'm all caught up now! On Wednesday night I had a "Pinterest Party" with MOPS friends at Kelly's house! We made a burlap wreath and it was SUCH a fun time!! Yummy food, awesome friends, and a crafting, it just doesn't get any better....





 
Today we had such a nice Saturday, I made sure I got right on here and posted pictures =) This morning we went to Hobby Lobby and I finished my wreath. Well..... I have to give most of the credit to Tyler!! His perfectionist tendencies kick in when I am doing a craft and he jumps in and works his magic, hahaha! So thanks babe!
 
It's super simple, but I LOVE it! I just mod podged scrapbook paper onto the wooden letter.
 
After naptime we went to a mini "pumpkin patch"





 
Then we went out to dinner at Cracker Barrell. Wyatt did SO good playing with that little game they have on the tables while we waited for our food. He's getting so big.
 



 
And we ended the day at the park! Of course! I feel like I spend half of my life at the park, LOL ... it's Wyatt's 2nd home, we know all the good parks in town ;)


 
The park we went too is really close to the airport, so we got to watch a couple airplanes take off too!


 
Happy FALL! My favorite time of year! We are going trick or treating with Wyatt's best bud, Garrett, on Wednesday night. I'll be back with pictures =)
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

About Me

Hi, I'm Jenna! Wife of 9 years to my high school sweetheart, Tyler, and stay-at-home mama to our 3 year old, Wyatt, and 1 year old foster daughter. I blog about our extra-ordinary days to keep family updated and because I enjoy journaling and documenting the things that bring me joy... faith, family, and friends!

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Lisete
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved