Monday, March 4, 2013

Family Pics

My family was here 2 months ago, but I just have to post some of my favorite pictures before I move them over to the hard drive! It was just Mom and Chandler... Dad wasn't able to make it this time.


Reading with Uncle Chan
 
 At the park





Chan making his protein shake.. pump it up! ;) 
 
 Playing with Grandma

Geocaching

 
 Webcamming with Dad!




 

 Out for frozen yogurt, yummmm
 
 Climbing around
 
At the museum

 
Chan's puppet show freaked Wyatt out, LOL





 
This boy loooves reading
 
And he loooves his Uncle Chan! Climbing on him while he was trying to rest, hehe

 
Already counting down until they'll be back out to San Antonio! This time with Dad too! 4 months to go =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

About Me

Hi, I'm Jenna! Wife of 9 years to my high school sweetheart, Tyler, and stay-at-home mama to our 3 year old, Wyatt, and 1 year old foster daughter. I blog about our extra-ordinary days to keep family updated and because I enjoy journaling and documenting the things that bring me joy... faith, family, and friends!

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Lisete
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved