Thursday, October 7, 2010

29 weeks


How far along? 29 weeks, 4 days


Size of baby? A little over 15 inches and 2.5 pounds

Total weight Gain/Loss? Up 19 pounds. I knew I would gain weight, but it is very weird seeing the scale go up week after week! I tried to gain weight for years, and now the pounds just keep packing on! haha

Maternity Clothes? .. are so comfortable!! =) I finally got a pair of maternity jeans and also a pair of black slacks. I have a handful of shirts now too. I still find myself buying non-maternity tops that are perfect for my belly. So I wear a mixture of both, just depends on the outfit.

Gender? It's a Boy!

Movement? All day long it seems! And he rarely wakes me up at night moving around (I think just twice).. so I'm hoping that's a good sign :)

Sleep? I have no problems in the sleeping department.

Symptomns? Nasal congestion/nose bleeds (I think I'll have this one the entire pregnancy), mild back/neck/shoulder pain (only if I'm on my feet to much), and those infamous, numerous bathroom breaks :) And I do deal with the occassional emotional outbursts where I cry a little to frequently for Tyler's liking, lol.

Belly Button? It's hard to describe, haha. Not an outie, but barely passing for an innie!

What I am looking forward to?
-Another baby shower, this time from my mom (both sides of the family)! Also, a very good friend from South Carolina will be coming for it! That is Saturday, the 16th. Then on Sunday, the 24th my co-workers are doing a shower for me at Olive Garden.
- And we start Childbirth Classes tonight!!


I am down to the every-other week appointments. (every other Friday) Every check-up has been a breeze so far. I am very thankful for this and hope it continues through the end!

2 comments:

Pages

About Me

Hi, I'm Jenna! Wife of 9 years to my high school sweetheart, Tyler, and stay-at-home mama to our 3 year old, Wyatt, and 1 year old foster daughter. I blog about our extra-ordinary days to keep family updated and because I enjoy journaling and documenting the things that bring me joy... faith, family, and friends!

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Lisete
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved