Sunday, October 31, 2010

33 weeks

How far along? 33 weeks


Size of baby? 17 inches long and just over 4 pounds.. hard to believe!
Total weight Gain/Loss? 24 pounds
Maternity Clothes? For the most part, but I am still able to wear a couple things that are not maternity.
Gender? It's a Boy!

Movement? Movement is starting to feel a little differently.. I can tell he is getting a little cramped in there =)
Sleep? It is starting to get a little more difficult to get comfortable. When I am sleeping, I sleep really good. But it is starting to get harder to fall back to sleep after waking up for a trip to the bathroom.
Symptomns? Nasal Congestion (yes, still), some days I have the round ligament pain on the right side, some days the sciatic nerve pain makes an appearance, I have to pee about every hour, I am SO thirsty all day long (I've never drank so much water), and let's not forget to mention the forgetfulness.. "preggo brain" is no joke! (Let's just say I had 2 more symptomns to type and cannot remember them for the life of me right now) lol
Belly Button? I don't think it will ever pop out.. it's just flat.

What I am looking forward to? Having the nursery completely finished.. we are soooo close. And we are painting my belly a big pumpkin today =) HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

About Me

Hi, I'm Jenna! Wife of 9 years to my high school sweetheart, Tyler, and stay-at-home mama to our 3 year old, Wyatt, and 1 year old foster daughter. I blog about our extra-ordinary days to keep family updated and because I enjoy journaling and documenting the things that bring me joy... faith, family, and friends!

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Lisete
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved