Monday, April 11, 2011

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'

A little background before the video... Last Monday, April 4th, when I went to get Wyatt from his nap he had rolled over for the first time, it completely shocked me! He had rolled from his tummy to his back (yes, he sleeps on his tummy, it's the only way he'll sleep) He went on to roll over 6 more times throughout the week with neither of us seeing him do it!! We would even watch him after his nap and he wouldn't do it, but if we left and came back he had rolled over!
The other day I was doing laundry and Mr. was watching Wyatt play in the living room. He shouted, "Come here... and grab the video camera!" This was the very first time we saw him roll over, hence, my gasp and our excitement, lol.


- Mrs.

2 comments:

  1. I just love y'all :) So proud of Wyatt! The way he was pushing up on his knees, he may start crawling tomorrow! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. =) He def. already gets moving places.. He scoots forwards and backwards, and now rolls over! Tyler's mom said he was walking at 10 months, ahhhh! Lol

    ReplyDelete

Pages

About Me

Hi, I'm Jenna! Wife of 9 years to my high school sweetheart, Tyler, and stay-at-home mama to our 3 year old, Wyatt, and 1 year old foster daughter. I blog about our extra-ordinary days to keep family updated and because I enjoy journaling and documenting the things that bring me joy... faith, family, and friends!

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Lisete
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved