Friday, April 29, 2011

Bullet Points

  • Mr. is out camping in the Big Bend National Park with 4 other guys... he gets cell phone service occasionally and he called and left me the sweetest voice mail this morning <3
  • I (finally!) started taking pictures of the house.
  • On Wyatt's activity mat, I found that if I put his feet under the hanging toys (instead of his hands) he stays entertained MUCH longer, hehe
  • I can't believe he is doing this!!! :


  • And this!:
  • I've started meal planning again... planning each meal for the week, making the grocery list based off those meals, and sticking ONLY to the list at the grocery store!
  • Speaking of meals, I plan on homemaking Wyatt's baby food. Sound hard? Not with this nifty thing that I got a really good deal on on EBay!




  • And related to that, we have been researching container vegetable gardens.. growing vegetables (and fruits) in pots on our apartment patio. I LOVE fresh produce out of a garden, but it has also been my experience that I KILL plants of every kind =/ We don't plan on spending a lot of money to get it started, first I have to make sure the vegetables actually grow =)
  • My first Mother's Day is coming up and that makes my <3 happy :)
  • These are the best snack ever:
  • We are currently reading "Bringing Up Boys" by Dr. James Dobson. We read a chapter together out loud every night after Wyatt goes down... we've done this our whole marriage, just thought I'd share our current book.
  • - Mrs.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

About Me

Hi, I'm Jenna! Wife of 9 years to my high school sweetheart, Tyler, and stay-at-home mama to our 3 year old, Wyatt, and 1 year old foster daughter. I blog about our extra-ordinary days to keep family updated and because I enjoy journaling and documenting the things that bring me joy... faith, family, and friends!

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Lisete
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved