Monday, May 2, 2011

In A Rush!!

Although Wyatt isn't even 5 months old, he certainly is in a rush to get mobile. Or at least gain as much freedom as he can as fast as he can. Today he proved this to us big time!

Here's a little supportin info... it wasn't even two, maybe three, weeks ago that he learned to roll over from his tummy to his back. Then, last week he began wobbly sitting up with a little help from us. Now, he pulls out this move like he's been doing it for weeks...






Come on Son, you gotta slow down! You're growing up a little to fast and gaining mobility even faster. I want you to stay little please!?!


- Mr.


P.S. I added the video that was missing from the post below.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! Wyatt, you are growing up way too fast! I'm proud of you for rolling over...that's quite the accomplishment. :)

    ReplyDelete

Pages

About Me

Hi, I'm Jenna! Wife of 9 years to my high school sweetheart, Tyler, and stay-at-home mama to our 3 year old, Wyatt, and 1 year old foster daughter. I blog about our extra-ordinary days to keep family updated and because I enjoy journaling and documenting the things that bring me joy... faith, family, and friends!

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Lisete
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved