Monday, May 23, 2011

Latest Deals

I just had to share the latest deal on Huggies Little Swimmers Diapers:


One package of these costs $9.99 ... crazy expensive when you only get 12 diapers in a package! Well I knew we would be needing these for our beach trip (2.5 weeks away!) so I've been keeping my eyes open for a sale on them. Last week, Babies R Us had them marked down to $6.99 and I had several $2.00 off coupons. They only had 2 packages left in Wyatt's size so I got both of them for $4.99 each. Basically half off, and I thought I got a really good deal! Well, then the Walgreens ad came out yesterday and they had them on sale for $6.99 also, but also had a $2.00 off Walgreens coupon, bringing it down to $4.99, which I could also stack my manufacturer's coupon on top of that... bringing it down to $2.99 !!! So I got 2 more packages at $2.99 each! Woo Hoo! If only I had waited a little longer, I could have gotten all 4 of them at Walgreens.

We got groceries on Saturday and I was pleased as punch to see that I had saved $31.50 in coupons on our grocery bill and my total savings was $44.00 ! Here is a picture of everything that we got FREE!


3 (HEB brand) "Gatorade", 10 Barbeque Sauces, Chipotle Mayo, Rach Dressing, 32 oz. Ketchup, Corn Nuts, 2 Mac N Cheese (1 big, 1 small), Croutons, and Bread... We don't eat white bread though, still not sure what I'm going to do with it. Any ideas? lol

As for the BBQ Sauce.... it was on sale for $1 and the Smart Source ad from last Sunday had $1 OFF coupons! FREE! I got 10 of them! I had 5 more coupons in the car for so I need to go back this week and get 5 more :) If you are able to.. try and get multiple sunday newspapes, for when a deal like this comes around! Mr. was doing some work for a guy last week who had tons of newspapers for packing material so he went through and got all the coupons for me :) What a guy ;)

Make sure you check out the latest Wyatt posts below if you haven't yet <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

About Me

Hi, I'm Jenna! Wife of 9 years to my high school sweetheart, Tyler, and stay-at-home mama to our 3 year old, Wyatt, and 1 year old foster daughter. I blog about our extra-ordinary days to keep family updated and because I enjoy journaling and documenting the things that bring me joy... faith, family, and friends!

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Lisete
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved