Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Ma-Ma!!

Wyatt is always pretty vocal while he is eating breakfast, but this morning he started saying "Mumm-Mumm"... or something of that nature .... (he was eating pears and then I snuck in some avacado at the end which is his newest food, and that made him stop talking, lol)








Well then later on in the day, he started saying "Maa-Maa" !! Me and Tyler both heard him and our eyes got big and we looked at each other.."Did you hear what I heard?!" I was just as proud as could be and quickly googled "When can a baby say 'mama'?" Totally busted my bubble when I read, "Between 4 and 6 months, baby will start saying "mama" but he is not equating the word with you." LOL, That's ok, I'll be sure to notate it in the baby book anyways :) All day he has been practicing his new verbal abilities (and making the funniest faces in the process!) .....










Yes, his outfit is soaked with drool... seems like tooth #2 is working its way in!



1 comment:

  1. Yay, Wyatt!!! I know I say it everytime but he is so big. I can't believe how quick he grows. :)

    ReplyDelete

Pages

About Me

Hi, I'm Jenna! Wife of 9 years to my high school sweetheart, Tyler, and stay-at-home mama to our 3 year old, Wyatt, and 1 year old foster daughter. I blog about our extra-ordinary days to keep family updated and because I enjoy journaling and documenting the things that bring me joy... faith, family, and friends!

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Lisete
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved