Friday, May 6, 2011

Tripoding!




Two days after rolling over from his back, Wyatt decides that he can start sitting up... with a little help from his hands :) It is just amazing how one day they can't do something and the very next day they can do it! At his 4 month appointment, his Dr. said she expects to see him "tripoding" at his 6 month check-up... well here he is at 4.5 months tripoding....





Here he is again later that night in his jammies!




I've got a list of things to work on in the baby book... it sure is filling up fast! So excited for my very first Mother's Day weekend :) We aren't doing anything to exciting, but I'm just so thankful to be celebrating my little man and spending time with my boys. :)

P.S. Diaper changes are looking more like this....



Gone are the days of laying still....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

About Me

Hi, I'm Jenna! Wife of 9 years to my high school sweetheart, Tyler, and stay-at-home mama to our 3 year old, Wyatt, and 1 year old foster daughter. I blog about our extra-ordinary days to keep family updated and because I enjoy journaling and documenting the things that bring me joy... faith, family, and friends!

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Lisete
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved