Saturday, November 19, 2011

Happy 11 Months!

Wyatt...

  • Wears size 4 diapers
  • Wears both size 12 month and 18 month clothes
  • Got another tooth on the bottom, for a total of 7 teeth!
  • Is sleeping straight through the night the majority of the time!!! (He woke up 1 night (at 3:00 am) in the last 2 weeks) WOOHOO!! He sleeps from 6:30 pm - 6:30 am.
  • Eats all kinds of food now! However, I never thought I would be so anal about what he eats, but I am =/ (I did too much research on kids and food) No pre-packaged/processed foods... I just make more stuff from scratch.. including chicken nuggets and french fries, which are waaay better homemade than anything out of a box anyways, so we eat it too =)
  • Claps!
  • Says "kkkkeeee" or "deeeeee" for "kitty"... he points and chases the cats around all day. 
  • Points and gestures toward things he wants, has to touch everything
  • Is completely off his Zantac! That was a long, slow weaning process. And he is actually spitting up a little bit now that he's off it, so it seems that he does still struggle with reflux, but he doesn't need the medication like he did as a newborn. 
  • Gives the best hugs... he squeezes around your neck =)
  • Is finally drinking out of a sippy cup! 1 month until Operation "Get Rid of The Bottles"!
  • Is officially a walker... he walks all the way across the kitchen and down the hall
  • LOVES taking things out of boxes,baskets, ect. and putting them back in.. I have a couple videos of him playing below. They aren't all that exciting, but it's just so cute how he's started to play so I had to include them in this month's update (mostly for myself to be able to look back) =)








I still wear him most days.... he is a total mama's boy and I love it :)


Right after the Mr. got his pilot's license!!

It is nearly unbelievable to me that Wyatt is about to turn 1 year old. WOW. We are so excited to celebrate his 1st year of life!! Party preparation is almost complete! (I'm making all his decorations so I had to get an early start) 
Happy 11 months, Wyatt!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

About Me

Hi, I'm Jenna! Wife of 9 years to my high school sweetheart, Tyler, and stay-at-home mama to our 3 year old, Wyatt, and 1 year old foster daughter. I blog about our extra-ordinary days to keep family updated and because I enjoy journaling and documenting the things that bring me joy... faith, family, and friends!

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Lisete
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved