Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving Trip (Lots of Pictures)

We spent the week of Thanksgiving in Fredericksburg with the Mr.'s family... we had such a great time. It's nice to have nothing on the agenda and just see how the days unfold spending time with family =)
The weather was so nice, very fall-ish, so we spent a good amount of time outside....


Wyatt thought this was a little chair for him..

Wednesday was Aunt Ashly's birthday! Wednesday morning Ashly, Jason, and Mr. did a little bit of geocaching and went to The Christmas Store on Main Street. I stayed home while Wyatt napped and the Mr.'s mom taught me how to use a sewing machine! I have big plans with my new skills, ha, just kidding... but there are a few projects I'd like to do. 

Here's Wyatt "helping" Uncle Jason work on a geocache challenge


Unfortunately, this is the only picture I took sewing related...
hahaha

To teach me the sewing machine, we made this outfit for Wyatt...
(he was wearing the orange shirt and we were just trying it on him) But how adorable is that?!

The Mr. raked up a nice big leaf pile for Wyatt to play in!!






Thanksgiving morning, we went with Ashly and Jason to Cross Mountain to get a geocache, it was a gorgeous day...


Of course we also watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade =) Mr.'s mom and Ashly made such a wonderful Thanksgiving meal for us! Pretty table...


Baby's 1st Thanksgiving

After we ate and rested our tummies, we went to Main Street and walked around a little bit. They had the Christmas decorations up so it was so pretty...












We came home on Friday and put up our Christmas tree and decorations!! It made our little apartment feel so cozy and it's actually starting to feel more like "winter" the last couple days. I keep thinking this will be Wyatt's 1st Christmas but it's not. (He was just 6 days old though and we were in the hopsital) We can't believe how fast a year has gone by!! We are so excited to celebrate this precious boy's first year of life =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

About Me

Hi, I'm Jenna! Wife of 9 years to my high school sweetheart, Tyler, and stay-at-home mama to our 3 year old, Wyatt, and 1 year old foster daughter. I blog about our extra-ordinary days to keep family updated and because I enjoy journaling and documenting the things that bring me joy... faith, family, and friends!

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Lisete
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved