Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wyatt Swims!

Wyatt is finally graduating from ISR swim lessons tomorrow!! Here's a video from yesterday's lesson of him doing the swim-float-swim in summer clothes. His swim teacher also simulated him falling into the pool a few different ways and he had to roll over and float until she was close enough for him to swim to her.... he did awesome! (I wasn't allowed to record that portion of the lesson)

Today's lesson was in winter clothes and then tomorrow he will go back to just a swim diaper and I'll be getting in the pool too, so she can show me how I need to be practicing with him. Wyatt absolutely LOVES swimming and we are so super proud of him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

About Me

Hi, I'm Jenna! Wife of 9 years to my high school sweetheart, Tyler, and stay-at-home mama to our 3 year old, Wyatt, and 1 year old foster daughter. I blog about our extra-ordinary days to keep family updated and because I enjoy journaling and documenting the things that bring me joy... faith, family, and friends!

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Lisete
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved