Saturday, July 7, 2012

4th of July 2012

We had a wonderful 4th of July this year! We headed to Frdericksburg first thing in the morning for the Main Street 4th of July parade.... there is just absolutely nothing like a small town parade. I just love it. This post is probably not going to be all that interesting, but it's mostly for my Dad. He was "so jealous" of our small town parade! So I'm sharing all my awesome pictures I took =) My family will get a kick out of it =)
Wyatt's Gammy decorated this wheelbarrow for him!





At the parade


 Watching the flyover


The Parade












It was an excellent parade!!
Then we went back to the house and had some deeelicious food!


We had to head back to San Antonio early afternoon because Tyler had to close at work so it was just a routine night for me and Wyatt. He was out within minutes of getting into the car and fell asleep still holding his balloon, so sweet.

 Maybe next year we can do fireworks for the 1st time with Wyatt! This was his very first parade... I need to write that in his baby book =)

Man, this summer is just flying by!!! I need to write up a general update post... I just don't think to do that very often because I know my main (and few! haha) readers are family that already know what's going on with us. The next couple weeks are filled with hair cut appts., dentist appts., dr. appts., finishing up swim lessons, music class, library days, and Tyler is working 35-40 hour weeks and school/flying...... all that before our South Padre Island vacation in 3 weeks! wooo hooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

About Me

Hi, I'm Jenna! Wife of 9 years to my high school sweetheart, Tyler, and stay-at-home mama to our 3 year old, Wyatt, and 1 year old foster daughter. I blog about our extra-ordinary days to keep family updated and because I enjoy journaling and documenting the things that bring me joy... faith, family, and friends!

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Lisete
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved