Tuesday, August 7, 2012

South Padre Island cont.

I left off on Wednesday, which was the big proposal day for Lowell and Jayia and going out on the town! Then we finished off the week with more beach time! I LOVE life on the beach!










 Geocaching






























 Finishing off the week with some homemade ice cream!

SPI was 5.5 hours away for us, but the beach is actually only 2-3 hours away so I am seeing some short beach weekend getaways in our future! Wyatt was in heaven on earth... the outdoors, water, and dirt! Most of all we are thankful for time spent with family... all our love to Tyler's family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

About Me

Hi, I'm Jenna! Wife of 9 years to my high school sweetheart, Tyler, and stay-at-home mama to our 3 year old, Wyatt, and 1 year old foster daughter. I blog about our extra-ordinary days to keep family updated and because I enjoy journaling and documenting the things that bring me joy... faith, family, and friends!

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Lisete
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved