Friday, November 30, 2012

Oh, Give Thanks

It's November for a few more hours! I still have time to do a Thanksgiving post, right?! ;) Just a little behind, as usual. =) Our Thanksgiving was spent in Fredricksburg with Tyler's mom and Gary, and, Ashly and Jason. We had a great visit with family, but unfortunately Wyatt was a little out of sorts... He's starting to come back around after a rough couple of weeks so it had to be teething. That teething stuff is no joke, whew.

Some pictures of our day....

Watching the train
 
Tree Swing 
 
Going across the street to see the sheep (only in Frederisckburg)
 
 Thanks Uncle Jason!
 
 Yummmm

Weeeeeeee


 
A trip to Gammy's isn't complete without a wheelbarrow ride!


Sweet Picture =) 


Love it

=) 
 
 
We got some good ones at the end!!
 
I loved this post over at SarahMarkley.com called "Fantasy and Reality." She talks about how we envision how holidays and certain events will go and it is usually "perfect" in our minds and that rarely matches up with reality. I've been particularly guilty of this now having Wyatt... but the truth is, little ones are so unpredictable and things aren't near as "perfect" as we plan for them to be! Wyatt screamed the majority of the night keeping us and Aunt Ashly and Uncle Jason awake... we felt SO bad, but we tried everything we could. LOL Such is life. And that doesn't mean those things aren't good... because they are! It's just real life, but there is still so much JOY to be had!
 
This year I am particularly thankful for our HEALTH (and the health of all of my family!)... we are all healthy, happy, and whole. I have been hearing so many stories of sickness, cancer, surgeries and even death. Health is something we take for granted until something happens. So I am giving lots of praise to God for blessing us with our health!
 
HAPPY (late) THANKSGIVING!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

About Me

Hi, I'm Jenna! Wife of 9 years to my high school sweetheart, Tyler, and stay-at-home mama to our 3 year old, Wyatt, and 1 year old foster daughter. I blog about our extra-ordinary days to keep family updated and because I enjoy journaling and documenting the things that bring me joy... faith, family, and friends!

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Lisete
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved