Tuesday, December 18, 2012

A Pause

I've had a couple posts in mind I've been meaning to get to and now that it is the eve of Wyatt's 2nd birthday I know I will have pictures to share over the next few days.... but I didn't feel right without at least pausing to mention the horrific tragedy that has forever changed the lives of the people in Newtown, CT. I have sat down to write about it a couple of times, but there are just not words adequate enough. I will be coming back to it though.
For now, just lifting those families up in prayer that they would feel the peace, comfort, and presence of Him Who has come into the midst of our darkness to bring hope.

Hanging on to this promise and awaiting that glorious day when He comes again.....
"He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain. All these things are gone forever." Revelation 21:4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

About Me

Hi, I'm Jenna! Wife of 9 years to my high school sweetheart, Tyler, and stay-at-home mama to our 3 year old, Wyatt, and 1 year old foster daughter. I blog about our extra-ordinary days to keep family updated and because I enjoy journaling and documenting the things that bring me joy... faith, family, and friends!

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Lisete
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved