Friday, December 21, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday, Wyatt!

Wyatt turned 2 on Wednesday! Since Tyler doesn't go into work until 11, we had a little birthday celebration with just the 3 of us that morning. (I didn't do a big party with friends this year, which I was feeling a little guilty about, but after having such a sweet, stress-free time with just us, I couldn't be happier with that deicison =) ) So, Tuesday night after he went to bed we hung up streamers on his doorframe, in the dining room and in the kitchen. I hung up a birthday banner and got him a birthday balloon. Tyler blew up about 20 small balloons that we just had on the living room floor and then we set out half of his presents for him to open (from my side of the family).
 When we brought him out of his room Wednesday morning he was in awe! He noticed and pointed to every little thing! It was so special to my mama heart. We had a little birthday breakfast and opened presents. Here's a little peek into our morning singing, "Happy Birthday" to him....

 
(I have a candle lit in the kitchen almost every day that he loves blowing out, but of course he didn't want to blow out his birthday candles! lol)
 
Teddy Bear toast
 
 
He LOVED his balloon.. he held it the entire time he ate and then it did not leave his side alllll day, too funny


 So excited



 So proud of his banner by his table =)

 
 The aftermath, with the tornado running through ;)
 
 New fridge magnets

 
Later in the day (and still in jammies) we watched "UP" and he sat and watched with his balloon in hand
 
The morning is his best time of day so we had such a sweet celebration. This boy was spoiled rotten from family so tomorrow we are having another mini birthday party with Tyler's parents and opening his presents from his side of the family!
 
I'll do his usual update after his 2 year Dr. appt. next week!
 
P.S. Our Christmas tree is having lighting technical difficulties, don't judge, HA
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

About Me

Hi, I'm Jenna! Wife of 9 years to my high school sweetheart, Tyler, and stay-at-home mama to our 3 year old, Wyatt, and 1 year old foster daughter. I blog about our extra-ordinary days to keep family updated and because I enjoy journaling and documenting the things that bring me joy... faith, family, and friends!

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Lisete
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved