Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas Eve! and a Birthday Video

Merry Christmas Eve! It's just me and little man today as Tyler is working until 7:30, which is kind of a bummer, but I'm thankful he has such an awesome job that is one of our biggest blessings in 2012 so it's ok =) He is off tomorrow and we will cook breakfast, open presents, go to church, and relax the rest of the day....

On Saturday, Wyatt had his 2nd mini birthday party with his Grandma and Grandpa here in Texas. He was MUCH more into opening his presents this time which was SO FUN. He even tried soo hard to blow out his candles! And of course I didn't get it on video, but Gammy did so I'll have to get it from her! We just had to post this video of Wyatt opening a present from my mom... He has never reacted to a present before like this so it was just hilarious! We have watched it over and over. It's really just the beginning of the video but I uploaded the whole thing...

 
THANK YOU SO MUCH to all our family (and friends!) who sent gifts for Wyatt's 2nd birthday. It made it SO special for him and us! =) Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

About Me

Hi, I'm Jenna! Wife of 9 years to my high school sweetheart, Tyler, and stay-at-home mama to our 3 year old, Wyatt, and 1 year old foster daughter. I blog about our extra-ordinary days to keep family updated and because I enjoy journaling and documenting the things that bring me joy... faith, family, and friends!

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Lisete
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved