Monday, July 5, 2010

16 weeks




How far along? 16 weeks, 1 day
Size of baby? 4.6 inches long and weighs 3.5 ounces
Total weight Gain/Loss? up 5 pounds
Maternity Clothes? None yet. But I did buy the best invention EVER... The Bella Band!!! It allows you to wear pre-pregnancy clothes longer by holding up your bottoms, even though you aren't able to zip/button them. I did want to get a new pair of shorts for the summer though (without wearing the Bella Band) and I had to go up 2 sizes.
Gender? We will be finding out within 4-6 weeks!
Movement? Nothing that I can say I know for sure was the baby...
Sleep? Amazing! I'm still able to get plenty comfortable and I sleep better than ever. Sure I get up all night to pee, but I fall right back to sleep.
Symptomns? Increased appetite, more trips to the bathroom (including 1-3 times a night), much more vivid dreams, nasal congestion (caused by enlarged membranes from the increase in blood), and occassional bloody nose. The morning sickness is gone, but the vomitting is not =( Certain things just trigger it like, gagging and getting to hot all of a sudden. I threw up twice this week because of this. I guess I would rather randomly throw up than have the morning sickness though. For the most part though, I feel relatively normal being in the 2nd trimester now.
Belly Button? Innie... while we were on vacation, Tyler's Aunt Terrie said, "Honey, that belly button isn't ever popping out!" I'm hoping she's right =)
What I am looking forward to? On Saturday, we have Orientation and Tour at our new hospital, Baptist South... very much looking forward to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

About Me

Hi, I'm Jenna! Wife of 9 years to my high school sweetheart, Tyler, and stay-at-home mama to our 3 year old, Wyatt, and 1 year old foster daughter. I blog about our extra-ordinary days to keep family updated and because I enjoy journaling and documenting the things that bring me joy... faith, family, and friends!

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Lisete
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved