Sunday, January 1, 2012

Family Visit Part 3

Thursday we spent the day at the San Antonio Zoo! We planned our days according to the weather forecast and Thursday was be-u-tiful!

"Hey Chan!" lol 

Watching the fish


One of the best things about being parents.. watching them learn and discover our world =)



He loooves his freedom of walking around!

... but he doesn't always go the right way!

Lunch (this picture cracks me up.. looks like my Dad is really showing off that piece of pineapple, Tyler's mouth is stuffed with food, Chandler has his famous picture face on, which kind of looks like Wyatt's too! lol)

 After lunch we went to the "Tot Spot" Everything was big and low for the little ones.. it was too sweet.



It had an indoor play area too..



Fishin' (Wyatt loved this)





And some group shots...


 (Wyatt took his afternoon nap in his carrier)


 Funny story.. the sun was really bright, so I took the picture and then I said "ok." Chandler said, "You already took it? I was waiting for you to tell me when so I could look up real quick." haha There were other people waiting to take pictures here so I said, "Oh well" (that's why he is looking at the ground) He keeps us  laughing if you can't tell =) Another great day! The last post will be our Christmas Eve and Christmas Day pics!

P.S. Wishing a Happy New Year to all of our family and friends! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

About Me

Hi, I'm Jenna! Wife of 9 years to my high school sweetheart, Tyler, and stay-at-home mama to our 3 year old, Wyatt, and 1 year old foster daughter. I blog about our extra-ordinary days to keep family updated and because I enjoy journaling and documenting the things that bring me joy... faith, family, and friends!

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Lisete
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved