Saturday, December 31, 2011

Family Visit Part 2

Continuing from my last post.... Wednesday we went downtown to the Rivercenter Mall, Riverwalk, and The Alamo. It was pretty chilly but we just bundled up!






(my eyes are closed otherwise it's a good picture, lol)


I love these pictures in front of the Alamo. When we first walked up to it we were all reading that plaque and Chandler says, "Original grass!" hahahaha That grass does look a little out of place =)



There are no pictures allowed inside the Alamo so that's about all we were able to take.
And a video of Wyatt on the merry go round thing... watching it back we thought it kind of looks like he was dizzy at the end because he wasn't moving, lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

About Me

Hi, I'm Jenna! Wife of 9 years to my high school sweetheart, Tyler, and stay-at-home mama to our 3 year old, Wyatt, and 1 year old foster daughter. I blog about our extra-ordinary days to keep family updated and because I enjoy journaling and documenting the things that bring me joy... faith, family, and friends!

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Lisete
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved