Tuesday, February 21, 2012

1st Haircut

Wyatt got his 1st haircut 2 weekends ago! I am totally late posting this.... he is currently cutting his first set of molars, all 4!! tops and bottoms on both sides. Two of them have cut through and the other two are working their way up, but his gums have huge knots. =( Needless to say, it has been a rough past week or so =/ Anyways.... here he is waiting at Cool Cuts, taking things off the shelf.





He did OK at the very beginning, just very unsure..




And then he quickly decided this was not his idea of fun! (not even with the TV right in front of him!)


Paci helped a little bit, but not much


But he looks so handsome!!!

We went back to the front to pay and he went right back to taking things off the shelf like nothing even happened, lol..

Playing around at home with his new do!





I waited pretty long to get hit cut because I knew it would make him look more like a big boy, but we really love how it turned out =) It fits him perfectly, such a handsome little man <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

About Me

Hi, I'm Jenna! Wife of 9 years to my high school sweetheart, Tyler, and stay-at-home mama to our 3 year old, Wyatt, and 1 year old foster daughter. I blog about our extra-ordinary days to keep family updated and because I enjoy journaling and documenting the things that bring me joy... faith, family, and friends!

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Lisete
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved