Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Pics!

Easter morning in his new PJ's




Opening Easter Baskets



All ready for church!

This is how he eats a snack... dumps the whole bowl in his mouth

And then with a mouth stuffed full, he hands the bowl to me for more, lol

After church, we drove to Fredricksburg to spend the day with the Mr.'s mom and step-dad! First, Wyatt opened his easter basket =)



Then he did an easter egg hunt!



Then the confetti fun began! Wyatt thought it was the greatest that he could crush open all the eggs!





And it looks like I am going to end with that precious picture because the picture uploader is giving me a hard time =/ I have a few more pictures that I'll try to post tomorrow =)



2 comments:

Pages

About Me

Hi, I'm Jenna! Wife of 9 years to my high school sweetheart, Tyler, and stay-at-home mama to our 3 year old, Wyatt, and 1 year old foster daughter. I blog about our extra-ordinary days to keep family updated and because I enjoy journaling and documenting the things that bring me joy... faith, family, and friends!

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Lisete
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved