Thursday, April 19, 2012

Pool Day

On Tuesday, we headed to the pool for the first time this year! That's one good thing about living in an apartment complex.. pool within walking distance =) The water was sooooo cold, but the sun was warm so it worked out. Wyatt didn't mind a bit. I have a video from when we first got there... it was nice and relaxing. Then he got comfortable in the water and was making me nervous! I can't wait to get his swim lessons started this year. (June) When it was time to go, I was that mom with the screaming, flailing toddler who didn't want to leave, haha. I have a feeling we will be spending a lot of time at the pool this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

About Me

Hi, I'm Jenna! Wife of 9 years to my high school sweetheart, Tyler, and stay-at-home mama to our 3 year old, Wyatt, and 1 year old foster daughter. I blog about our extra-ordinary days to keep family updated and because I enjoy journaling and documenting the things that bring me joy... faith, family, and friends!

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Lisete
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved