Sunday, April 29, 2012

Last Weekend in San Angelo

I was going to post about our weekend, but I thought I should probably post about last weekend first! We spent last weekend in San Angelo staying with Uncle Kirby and Aunt Stacey... we always joke that it's a mini vacation when we visit them. They have a nice big comfy house, with a pool, Wyatt gets his own room and we get our own room, they keep us well fed, and we just hang out and visit =) Oh and compared to where we live, we feel like we are way out in the country! =)
We got there on Friday and Wyatt wanted to get right in the pool! He took a little "dip" and then we had dinner and went on an evening walk


Saturday morning we checked out the new San Angelo library, which I have to say, was very nice!! They did a really great job! The whole bottom level is the children's section so that's where we spent most of our time =)






Next, we headed to a park. A very BIG park! Wyatt was on the move so it was hard to snap pictures of him!



Here's a video of Wyatt swinging.. these were the neatest swings!


 We went home for lunch and naps and then Wyatt and I went to visit one of my very best friends, Erin, while Tyler and his uncle did something gun related.. ? lol Erin has 2 boys and 1 girl so it is always so much fun to bring Wyatt over to play =)







(The boys had a blast with the pot of dirt! I felt so bad, Erin's house was so clean when we got there and a mess when we left!)
And precious baby Evie!

Saturday night, Kirby and Stacey watched Wyatt for us and we went out to dinner with Erin and her husband, Chaz. We had such a nice time out! After dinner we all went for coffee so we could keep chatting just a little longer. I'm so mad at myself, I didn't take any pictures! lol But we really had a great time! 

Sunday was our last day there and Kirby and Tyler shot out at the gun range. Stacey, and Wyatt, and I surprised them later in the afternoon and drove out there to see them!





Wyatt digging in the dirt, of course =) He was filthy when we left... between the dirt, sweat, and slushy that he stole from me! I through him in the tub as soon as we got back to the house!


Then we headed back to San Antonio! We are so thankful for time spent with family. 

Last week, Tyler passed his big flight test of the semester to get his instrument rating. He has just under 2 weeks left of this semester, including finals, and then he has a nice break until summer semester. This Spring semester has been a LONG, rough semester so I know he is ready for a break! 

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

About Me

Hi, I'm Jenna! Wife of 9 years to my high school sweetheart, Tyler, and stay-at-home mama to our 3 year old, Wyatt, and 1 year old foster daughter. I blog about our extra-ordinary days to keep family updated and because I enjoy journaling and documenting the things that bring me joy... faith, family, and friends!

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Lisete
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved