Sunday, September 9, 2012

1st Day of Pre-School

Wyatt had his first day of pre-school last Tuesday! He is in the fish room with 18-24 month olds. It's a small pre-school at a church really close to our house which is nice! They do a curriculum and have art time, music class, bible/circle time, and of course play, eat, and nap! Surpisingly (and thankfully!) he went right to his teacher when we dropped him off and didn't even look back... just ran to go play. That made it easier of course, but I still cried =)



 
He only goes once a week so it's not a super big transition, but I think he's going to really enjoy it. I plan on doing my big grocery trip shopping right after I drop him off. And I'll use the rest of the day to run any other errands that aren't the easiest with a toddler in tow, clean, work on some other projects around the house that I just don't otherwise get to. (i.e. finish some pages in his baby book! lol), and prepare for leading bible study.
Tyler starts his new job at USAA tomorrow! We are so thankful for this job and he is more than ready to get back to full-time work.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

About Me

Hi, I'm Jenna! Wife of 9 years to my high school sweetheart, Tyler, and stay-at-home mama to our 3 year old, Wyatt, and 1 year old foster daughter. I blog about our extra-ordinary days to keep family updated and because I enjoy journaling and documenting the things that bring me joy... faith, family, and friends!

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Lisete
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved