Monday, September 3, 2012

A Weekend in Irving

I am very behind in blogging. It is not due to a lack of pictures. I have tons of pictures to post! I guess it's due to a lack of motivation if I'm being honest =) I'm going to get caught up though!
So a couple weekends ago we drove up to Irving and stayed with Ashly and Jason. Tyler had a good friend from the Marine Corps who was going to be in Dallas and he hasn't seen him in about 2 years. So one of the days we met his friend for lunch and also introduced him to geocaching! I didn't take a picture of our lunch, but I have some pics from the Aquarium in Grapevine that we went too!





 
 Touching the starfish
 
Most of the aquarium was really dark and there was no flash photography so that's why those pictures are kinda crazy looking. It was the best aquarium we've been to! A little on the small side, but really awesome.
We never visit Ashly and Jason without some crazy geocaching adventures!!


 
 Jason placing his latest cache!

 
We stopped for lunch at Cracker Barrel on the way home. There was supposed to be a cache on the front porch, but we couldn't find it! We were totally bummed.


 
This week officially starts our Fall routine! Tomorrow is Wyatt's first day of Pre-School! He'll only be going on Tuesdays from 9:00-2:00. Thankfully, I have a lunch meeting with my MOPS table tomorrow so that will help keep my mind busy. I'm excited and sad all at the same time. I know he will have a blast =)
Wednesday morning kicks off Bible Study for the semester.... I will be leading a small group this Fall at bible study!! I am totally nervous and it is sooo outside my comfort zone, but I am looking forward to seeing all that God has in store for me to learn through the experience!
And then Friday is the first MOPS meeting of the year! I am so excited to be getting back into more of a weekly routine. SO long, Summer!
Tyler starts his new job in 6 days!!!! And he will continue flying and working towards his commercial lisence!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

About Me

Hi, I'm Jenna! Wife of 9 years to my high school sweetheart, Tyler, and stay-at-home mama to our 3 year old, Wyatt, and 1 year old foster daughter. I blog about our extra-ordinary days to keep family updated and because I enjoy journaling and documenting the things that bring me joy... faith, family, and friends!

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Lisete
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved