Sunday, August 22, 2010

22/23 weeks


22 weeks


23 weeks
How far along? 23 weeks


Size of baby? 11.5 inches long and weighs 1 pound !!

Total weight Gain/Loss? Up 13/14 pounds

Maternity Clothes? I am in dire need of these, haha. I have no maternity bottoms and only 2 actual maternity tops. (both of which I am wearing in the pictures above, lol) It's hard to spend money on something that I'll only need a few months, especially when they are so darn expensive. Within the next few weeks I'll have to break down and buy some new clothes though.

Gender? It's a Boy!

Movement? All the time.. and on my list of top life experiences. There's just nothing like it. I am finally starting to feel actual "kicks" too, rather than just tumbling. He can be felt on the outside now so Tyler is finally able to be involved :) Although, the little stinker will stop whatever he's doing as soon as Tyler tries to feel. I've heard a couple mentions from other pregnant ladies about getting kicked in the ribs.. and I have to say sometimes I would like to be kicked in the ribs... he is soooo low, I feel like I need to push him up sometimes, haha. Weird.

Sleep? I am starting to get slightly uncomfortable. Good thing I have my Snoogle =) Not to bad though, I sleep superbly (is that a word?), just the usual wake-ups for the bathroom and it's back to snoozing.

Symptomns? Still have major nasal congestion along with light nosebleeds. Lots of bathroom breaks. And I mean lots. The sciatic nerve pain has still not come back (yay!) but I have had, I guess, ligament pain on my belly. It lasted about 2 or 3 days. And (from the research I did) I think it came up from working out. It's hard to find the right balance of "staying active" versus "resting and relaxing" .. both of which I am supposed to be doing, ha. And I have the dry eyes too. Nothing major and overall, I feel great!

Belly Button? It's hard to describe, haha. Not an outie, but barely passing for an innie!

What I am looking forward to? Getting the bedding set this week, thanks to Tyler's Aunt Terrie and Uncle Paul! And my first baby shower back in Texas from Tyler's family is in less than 3 weeks!!! I can't wait! My mom bought me the dress I am going to wear, while we were at the mall last weekend. She said that way there will be a "piece of her" with me =)
 
Next baby check-up is September 17th. But look for a post on the progress of the nursery to come next! It has begun! Our goal is to have it complete by the time I am 30 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

About Me

Hi, I'm Jenna! Wife of 9 years to my high school sweetheart, Tyler, and stay-at-home mama to our 3 year old, Wyatt, and 1 year old foster daughter. I blog about our extra-ordinary days to keep family updated and because I enjoy journaling and documenting the things that bring me joy... faith, family, and friends!

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Lisete
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved