Saturday, August 21, 2010

A Little Bit of Everything...

Is it just me or did August absolutely FLY by? Probably because it has been my best month of this pregnancy so far, lol. =) School starts back up on Monday so I will be back to Lowe's during the day, then Grace Lutheran School for Extended Day with my Pre-schoolers and Kinders. I am a little worried, but then I remember that I somehow got through it back in the Spring dealing with morning sickness (at all hours of the day) everyday. And I really, really LOVE working at Grace (also our church) so I am looking forward to it... we'll see how long I can go.

Well, I plan on doing a 22/23 week update tomorrow, but realized I have a bunch of random pictures I wanted to post so I am doing this separate post just so I can blab about some pictures.

As you know, we found out we are having a boy on the 9th. I have a calendar in the kitchen that I wrote "2:15... BOY OR GIRL?" for our Dr. appointment. Just the other day I noticed that had been erased and my funny husband had replaced it with this....



We have been working on clearing out Tyler's (old) office/man cave so it can be converted into a precious nursery =) (He's having a hard time with it but is proud that, "It will still be a man's room!!") Here are some 'in the process" pictures of what a mess it looked like this past week.




We got rid of an old recliner that my mom rocked my 13 year old brother in!!! Sold a desk, office chair, and TV. And gave the desktop computer to my little brother. Two bookshelves and all the books are now in the guest bedroom, and all of his JUNK (hehe) was put in other closets or brought to the garage. It is now an EMPTY bedroom with 3 bibs and a few outfits hanging in the closet!!! ....


Now it is time to really get to work! After weeks of discussion, I broke down and let Tyler pick out the "theme"/bedding set. It will not be anything close to what I had imagined it would look like, but as long as we have a beautiful, healthy baby boy in it .. what more could I want?
It will still be precious and we are so excited to start putting it together.

And lastly, I just had to take some pictures of the outfits we have. I can not get over the cuteness. Last weekend when we were in Georgia with my family, my mom bought these...
It says, "Whoo's too cute!" and look at that little guy with his bib and tie, awww!!

Is that not so adorable for a little baby boy?


And this is my favorite one!!! It says, "Mane Man" ahhhhh, so cute!!!!!
This last one was from Tyler's Aunt Debbie.. she gave it to us back in June before we knew it was a boy =) I love it.

Look for a weekly update tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I love baby stuff! I canNOT wait to see what you do in that room :)

    ReplyDelete

Pages

About Me

Hi, I'm Jenna! Wife of 9 years to my high school sweetheart, Tyler, and stay-at-home mama to our 3 year old, Wyatt, and 1 year old foster daughter. I blog about our extra-ordinary days to keep family updated and because I enjoy journaling and documenting the things that bring me joy... faith, family, and friends!

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Lisete
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved