Tuesday, August 3, 2010

20 weeks?!?!

This week I am celebrating 20 weeks... the half-way mark!! In a way, I can not believe I have already made it here. On the other hand, I can not believe I still have 20 weeks left. hehe More than anything my heart is FULL of thankfulness. All my check-ups have come with good reports and I've haven't had any complications.
In case you forgot..... the big ultrasound is in 6 DAYS!!!! SO. EXCITED. Once again praying that baby is healthy and well more than anything!! Still trying to figure out how we are going to let all the family (both sides) know the news.

Here's my 20 week belly....

Along with the lovely bump has come the lovely sciatic nerve pain (insert sarcasm). Which has really put a damper on the awesome working out I was doing. Sometimes just walking brings with it stabbing pain down the right side of my body. I guess if it's not one thing, it's another =) No matter how much pain I'm in, I feel that baby tumble around and all is well in the world!!!
P.S. What do you think about my new background? I am loving it!

2 comments:

  1. I love the new background too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so stinkin' cute! You baby bump is so perfectly round and you are glowing!

    ReplyDelete

Pages

About Me

Hi, I'm Jenna! Wife of 9 years to my high school sweetheart, Tyler, and stay-at-home mama to our 3 year old, Wyatt, and 1 year old foster daughter. I blog about our extra-ordinary days to keep family updated and because I enjoy journaling and documenting the things that bring me joy... faith, family, and friends!

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Lisete
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved