Friday, July 1, 2011

Can I Just Stop Time?

Wyatt's latest developments in crawling....


From laying on his tummy, and then up to all fours, he can then push himself up to sitting!

And then yesterday when he was sitting up in his crib, I caught him pulling himself up to a STAND!! The kid is determined to be on the move!

(FYI... his mattress crib was immediately lowered!)

And I totally haven't done his 6 month update, but he got his 2nd tooth in the week before he turned 6 months and I finally got a good picture of those 2 little teeth....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

About Me

Hi, I'm Jenna! Wife of 9 years to my high school sweetheart, Tyler, and stay-at-home mama to our 3 year old, Wyatt, and 1 year old foster daughter. I blog about our extra-ordinary days to keep family updated and because I enjoy journaling and documenting the things that bring me joy... faith, family, and friends!

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Lisete
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved