Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Wobbly Crawl


Sorry about the lighting on this next one... it was first thing in the morning and the sun is really bright.


                                              

He really gets his way around the bed...

He makes us laugh all day... we are having so much fun watching him discover the whole house! (Today after crawling around for awhile his knees were red) He is also pulling to a stand in his crib (like in the video in the previous post). Tyler's mom said that Tyler was walking very early and I am beginning to see that in our future with Wyatt!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

About Me

Hi, I'm Jenna! Wife of 9 years to my high school sweetheart, Tyler, and stay-at-home mama to our 3 year old, Wyatt, and 1 year old foster daughter. I blog about our extra-ordinary days to keep family updated and because I enjoy journaling and documenting the things that bring me joy... faith, family, and friends!

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Lisete
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved