Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Mr.'s Projects

Howdy Folks,

It's been awhile since I have posted anything here on the blog. Those of you who know me will also know that's because I have become obsessed with geocaching. Yes, geocaching. All I can think about is finding them, building them, and hiding them. If you have no idea what I'm talking about then go to geocaching.com and check it out, for video search "geocaching" on youtube.com

Anyhow, I have also recently built some really cool bookshelves (requested by the Mrs.) for Wyatt's room. Mrs. found the idea for these shelves on one of the blogs she came across here. Unfortunately I didn't document my build of these shelves as well as the other blog but you can still see the finished product. Here they are....








Oh you want to read a book?

Ok, pick one out.

Good job, is that the one you want to read?

Nope! I want to EAT IT!!!!


I used drywall anchors rated for 145lbs, so they can withstand this little monkey climbing on them. Not that we are going to encourage climbing up the walls but let's be frank with our selves... could you resist these if you were 7 months old? Besides he is my son...


-MR.

1 comment:

Pages

About Me

Hi, I'm Jenna! Wife of 9 years to my high school sweetheart, Tyler, and stay-at-home mama to our 3 year old, Wyatt, and 1 year old foster daughter. I blog about our extra-ordinary days to keep family updated and because I enjoy journaling and documenting the things that bring me joy... faith, family, and friends!

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Lisete
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved