Sunday, August 14, 2011

Wyatt's World

Wyatt is a busy, busy boy these days! His 8 month update will be up on Friday but in the meantime, here's a few videos to give you a glimpse into his world =)


Cruising along the couch at 7.5 months old.

This one next is a little slow going, but it was so cute how he was determined to carry the couch cushion with him and try to get it up on the couch. I love just watching his little mind work..




His hair is so soft, kinda fine, and just has this puffiness to it... every time he wakes up from a nap he's got a crazy hair-do, but this was especially wacky =)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

About Me

Hi, I'm Jenna! Wife of 9 years to my high school sweetheart, Tyler, and stay-at-home mama to our 3 year old, Wyatt, and 1 year old foster daughter. I blog about our extra-ordinary days to keep family updated and because I enjoy journaling and documenting the things that bring me joy... faith, family, and friends!

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Lisete
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved