Monday, August 1, 2011

July in Pictures


 In memory of Merle M. Dahl - Wyatt's great-grandma 
 Great Uncle Kirby
4th of July in San Angelo, TX




 Playing in a fountain


 Getting an early start on dental hygiene ;)

Love our low window sills.. it actually rained one day and Wyatt was watching

I turned the light on right after he woke up because I was surprised to see him standing up, it was a little bright for him, lol


Why stand in the Jumperoo when you can crawl underneath it?!

Is anybody up there?


This baby loves.to.climb. We probably shouldn't be promoting it, haha All boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

About Me

Hi, I'm Jenna! Wife of 9 years to my high school sweetheart, Tyler, and stay-at-home mama to our 3 year old, Wyatt, and 1 year old foster daughter. I blog about our extra-ordinary days to keep family updated and because I enjoy journaling and documenting the things that bring me joy... faith, family, and friends!

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Lisete
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved