Saturday, June 9, 2012

Georgia Trip Part 1

Friday morning we were up at 4:30 for our 7:50 flight straight out of San Antonio to Atlanta. I put Wyatt to bed in his day-time clothes so at 5:30 when we left the house all I had to do was change his diaper and load him into the car. He never went back to sleep so it was an early morning for him too!

 Very first airplane ride


This was actually after we landed in Atlanta.. checking out the airplanes


Grandpa (my dad) picked us up in Atlanta!

Staturday morning we went and picked strawberries!



Jackpot!! hahaha Love my dad =)

 Grandma would pick and Wyatt would put them in the basket

Yummmmm


We got 2 gallons of strawberries for 7 bucks!! And soooo delicious, nothing like the grocery store!

The rest of the day we just hung out.. Wyatt got in some pool time!





Part 2 to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

About Me

Hi, I'm Jenna! Wife of 9 years to my high school sweetheart, Tyler, and stay-at-home mama to our 3 year old, Wyatt, and 1 year old foster daughter. I blog about our extra-ordinary days to keep family updated and because I enjoy journaling and documenting the things that bring me joy... faith, family, and friends!

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Lisete
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved