Monday, June 11, 2012

Georgia Trip Part 3

On Tuesday, my brother, Jeremy, and his wife and kiddos arrived!! The biggest news of the whole trip was that we found out they are expecting baby #3 in December!! JJ and Claire so proud of their shirts!

Playing with Uncle Tyler...

 And Uncle Chandler...

 "Coloring" lol

Playing stickers with my nephew, JJ


The rest of the week we went camping (in a cabin)! The facility was called "Grassy Pond" and it had playgrounds, a pool, trails, canoes, boats... all that fun stuff! It was a blast!
The view out the cabin window

Trail

Wyatt shoving 3 crackers in his mouth

Monopoly Cards!

 My big brother and nephew =)

 My sister-in-law, Heather, and Chandler

 Outside one night I was just snapping some pictures and you can notice my Dad starts posing in the background, LOL

Lookin' good Dad! hahaha


Pool Time
I love these 2 action shots!



Wyatt and Grandma

 2 of her grandkiddos!

Just Hangin' Out




Love this picture... running back to the cabin!


Jeremy and Chandler and me and Tyler went canoeing!



And Tyler took us on a quick boat ride before a huuuuge storm rolled in!!




Final Post will be up tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

About Me

Hi, I'm Jenna! Wife of 9 years to my high school sweetheart, Tyler, and stay-at-home mama to our 3 year old, Wyatt, and 1 year old foster daughter. I blog about our extra-ordinary days to keep family updated and because I enjoy journaling and documenting the things that bring me joy... faith, family, and friends!

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Lisete
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved