Sunday, June 10, 2012

Georgia Trip Part 2

Sunday morning we went to church and then out to lunch at the amazing Submarina!
A few shots playing outside after church...
Wyatt with his Grandma and Grandpa

My little brother.. being a .. teenager =)




After naps it was pool and park!




Monday was Memorial Day and unfortunately it was raining alll day so it was a stay at home kind of day.
Coloring with his uncle Chandler


Watching TV.. this boy loooves his Uncle!

Playing outside in the rain... Wyatt waved his flag just as proud as could be =)





Part 3 to follow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

About Me

Hi, I'm Jenna! Wife of 9 years to my high school sweetheart, Tyler, and stay-at-home mama to our 3 year old, Wyatt, and 1 year old foster daughter. I blog about our extra-ordinary days to keep family updated and because I enjoy journaling and documenting the things that bring me joy... faith, family, and friends!

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Lisete
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved