Tuesday, March 8, 2011

As Requested..

Wyatt's Aunt Ashly says, "We need more pictures of Wyatt!" =) I take them I just don't post them all, but hopefully this will help you get your "Wyatt fix." hehe
Daddy showing Wyatt his gun safe... oh dear

Best Buds

Bunny Slippers!

Relaxing in his slippers

And then he gets to kicking....

And off it goes :)

No better place to be

All smiles!


Concentrating

And his newest "trick" is shaking his rattle he got from Grandma C. She showed him how to use it over the weekend and he just shakes, shakes, shakes!! Here's a video of that. (I will admit it is probably pretty boring to watch unless you are his mom or dad in which every. little. thing. he does is just simply amazing ;) lol)

2 comments:

  1. Wyatt wearing his bunny slippers has just made my week! Thanks for the pics.

    ReplyDelete

Pages

About Me

Hi, I'm Jenna! Wife of 9 years to my high school sweetheart, Tyler, and stay-at-home mama to our 3 year old, Wyatt, and 1 year old foster daughter. I blog about our extra-ordinary days to keep family updated and because I enjoy journaling and documenting the things that bring me joy... faith, family, and friends!

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Lisete
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved