Friday, March 25, 2011

Bullet Points

-The Mr. got me an iPad for my (early) 25th birthday present.
- I am NOT a "gadget" person at. all. My phone is even pretty old school.. I've never even had the Internet on my phone. But I LOVE my iPad.
- We are living with the Mr.'s mom right now in Fredericksburg, TX until April 1st.
- We got to take a look at our apartment in San Antonio.. I really like it. It's much smaller than our house, but very nice and we will make it home.
- I gave up Facebook for Lent....40 days.. I wasted way to much time on there anyways and am actually enjoying my time away. =) But I will be back... Probably with tons of pictures to post.
- I chopped my hair off. But now I miss it.
- Speaking of hair, I think I'm going through the point where you lose a lot of hair after having a baby...I run my fingers through it and a bunch of it falls out. Gross.
- We need to find Wyatt a new pediatrician. I'm really bummed, we loved his Dr. in Jacksonville.
- We'll also be looking for a new church.
- The Mr. is making a little extra cash right now by working with his mom at auctions.
- We are really enjoying our time here in "small town, USA." We loved Jacksonville, FL but it's nice to get away from the big city and have space and time for your soul to breathe :)
- We are going to San Angelo this weekend... The place where I met the Mr. almost 11 years ago. Wow.
- Oh, and did I mention I LOVE my iPad?? I really do!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

About Me

Hi, I'm Jenna! Wife of 9 years to my high school sweetheart, Tyler, and stay-at-home mama to our 3 year old, Wyatt, and 1 year old foster daughter. I blog about our extra-ordinary days to keep family updated and because I enjoy journaling and documenting the things that bring me joy... faith, family, and friends!

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Lisete
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved