Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Mr. and Mrs.

If I knew there were people that read my blog other than family and close friends, this would be a post introduing my husband, Tyler :) But seeing as how the majority of my readers are his side of the family... I don't think that's necessary. So on to introducing OUR new blog! Shortly after Wyatt was born, Tyler posted a few blogs. I'm sure ya'll remember this one =) (so funny to read how life was just 3 short months ago, we are MUCH more settled now! And Wyatt sleeps from 7:00 pm - 7:00 am with one night feeding!!)Anyways, Tyler used to have a blog of his own where he wrote about mostly current political issues. He actually enjoys writing and mentioned that he wanted to continue blogging on this blog. I couldn't convince him to start his own daddy blog ;) so we decided to turn this one into a blog for both of us! Welcome to "Mr. & Mrs." .... we will be changing a few things over the next couple days, but for now we've got the new title up and running!

1 comment:

  1. This is so exciting!! JP and I just recently did the same thing :)

    ReplyDelete

Pages

About Me

Hi, I'm Jenna! Wife of 9 years to my high school sweetheart, Tyler, and stay-at-home mama to our 3 year old, Wyatt, and 1 year old foster daughter. I blog about our extra-ordinary days to keep family updated and because I enjoy journaling and documenting the things that bring me joy... faith, family, and friends!

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Lisete
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved