Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!



Howdy Folks, it's Tyler signing on for todays update.

Jenna and I hung out with Wyatt today from 12:00pm to 4:00pm and had an awesome visit. Only a few things to update our army of supporters, so to save time here they are in bullet style.

* Jaundice levels finally dropped this morning, he will not need photo therapy after all!
* No more heart rate dips (Brady readings).
* Breast feeding went even better today, I think he prefers those over bottles. (Thats my boy!)
* Car seat evaluation will be done tonight, we'll call the nurse later tonight to make sure he did good.
*Hearing tests are scheduled for tomorrow morning.

I think I'm forgetting something... oh well must not have been that important. For now, here are some pictures from today's visit, including our first Family Christmas Photo.

I love helping Santa Clause!

Look at my cute little feet!

Merry Christmas from the Dahl Family!

Thanks Great Aunt Debbie for my first Christmas blanket!

Oh ya, now I remember that last bullet point;
* Pending another good night with no problems, Wyatt will be discharged TOMORRROW!!!



2 comments:

  1. My Christmas is now complete! All I needed were those pictures of my handsome little nephew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAAAAY!!!You're so close to coming home Wyatt!!

    ReplyDelete

Pages

About Me

Hi, I'm Jenna! Wife of 9 years to my high school sweetheart, Tyler, and stay-at-home mama to our 3 year old, Wyatt, and 1 year old foster daughter. I blog about our extra-ordinary days to keep family updated and because I enjoy journaling and documenting the things that bring me joy... faith, family, and friends!

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Lisete
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved