Sunday, December 26, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Well, somehow I have become Jenna's puppet for her blog, haha I don't mind though.

Hmmm, what's new today... i'm thinking, i'm thinking, oh ya...WYATT CAME HOME TODAY!!!!!!!

That's right people, God answered all of our prayers as the doctors gave him a good bill of health and discharged him this afternoon at 4:00pm. We could not be happier and neither could Wyatt, somehow I get the feeling that he thinks he broke out of that place like it was a prison or something.

As for this brand new dad, I got my first taste of diaper changes, hungry cries, and just plain old "hold me right now dad" fusses. I like the demand though, it keeps me on edge (it's only day one though =/). At least I had the house as prepared as I could get it, thanks to all the generous family gifts from showers and other hook ups. This has helped me tremendously with my stress levels because I don't have to worry about frantically buying baby furniture or stocking daipers and bottles, these things have been setup for months. So a special thanks goes out to all our family and friends that gave us baby gifts.

The new mommy... dead dog tired (you Texan's can appreciate that saying, lol). Tired because she has been pumping breast milk around the clock, recovering from birthing, and traveling back and forth to the hospital. She is doing great though, getting used to the demanding schedule, her wounds are healing very quickly and she is an absolute natural at breast feeding (or would that make him the natural?), Oh yea and of course she can hear his wimper from clear across the house. That's a little scary if you ask me, I couldn't hear that far even with a hearing aid, haha.

Here are a few photos from our homecoming today, I hope you enjoy these photos and celebrate with us what a wonderful time this is in our lives.


Just a quick "on the go" snack before hitting the road.
Man is this bottle good, mmm mmm!


Oh ya, check out these all terrain wheels and all the cargo space, jealous aren't you?


This seat is comfy!!!

We are so grateful that Wyatt has finally come home, but more importantly we can not thank God enough for blessing us with a wonderfull son and a tremendous base of friends and family that came to our aid in support and prayers during this time in our lives. So we thank You God for everything you have blessed us with, especially our son, his recovery, and his wonderful health, amen.

To our supporters and prayer warriors, thank you thank you thank you. Please also keep Wyatt in your prayers as he still needs all the support we can muster for him as he continues to grow and as we raise him to be the best Christian we know how.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

About Me

Hi, I'm Jenna! Wife of 9 years to my high school sweetheart, Tyler, and stay-at-home mama to our 3 year old, Wyatt, and 1 year old foster daughter. I blog about our extra-ordinary days to keep family updated and because I enjoy journaling and documenting the things that bring me joy... faith, family, and friends!

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Lisete
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved