Wednesday, December 15, 2010

39.5 weeks



The picture on the left was taken the day after we found out I was pregnant.. I was only 5 weeks. I thought it would be fun to put on the same clothes and take another picture now at 39.5 weeks pregnant! (The shirt does NOT go over my belly) ;)
My last appointment was 6 days ago and the Dr. was able to feel his head (said he has definitely dropped)and tell that I had begun thinning out, but no dilation. I have another appointment tomorrow. My actual due date is Sunday, the 19th so I'm anxious to see what the plan will be starting Monday if I am still preggo =)
I have really been surprised at the lack of back pain I've had the entire time. It seems that is one of the main things you read about. And other than the brief run of sciatica (mid-pregnancy) my back has not bothered me one bit.......... until now! haha The lower back pain just kicked in in the last 24 hours, I've got the waddle going and everything. Combine that with the (often times) excruciating pressure on my bladder and... man, I can't wait to feel "normal" again. lol
I think it's funny that so many people told me I would never make it to my due date because I'm "so tiny" and I'll for sure "pop early" hehe Apparently, Wyatt thinks it is pretty darn cool being carried around by his mama =)
While we are SO excited to see his little face, I really have absolutely loved being pregnant and will SO miss this belly of mine. It has been such a blessing to be able to experience this miracle and to think.. the best is still yet to come!!
Praying he is here and home by Christmas!!!



And a couple more bare belly pics... disregard the wacky pj's.



1 comment:

  1. You are adorable! I know what you mean about missing your belly. Even still, while I'm glad she's with us now, I really miss feeling Karlie move around in my tummy. You are going to be a wonderful mommy!

    ReplyDelete

Pages

About Me

Hi, I'm Jenna! Wife of 9 years to my high school sweetheart, Tyler, and stay-at-home mama to our 3 year old, Wyatt, and 1 year old foster daughter. I blog about our extra-ordinary days to keep family updated and because I enjoy journaling and documenting the things that bring me joy... faith, family, and friends!

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Lisete
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved