Wednesday, December 22, 2010

8:00 Feeding And A Picture

W's feeding schedule is:

8:00
11:00
2:00
5:00

Around the clock =)

We just called to speak with his night-time nurse. She fed him his 8:00 feeding which included all the colostrum we had frozen and then the rest supplemented with formula. She said he drank the whole bottle perfectly fine =) SO happy!

I also wanted to share a picture of his belly button. His day-time nurse said they don't usually have a belly button, but the surgeon he had likes to try and make it look like he still has one, hehe.


I don't plan on posting many more updates on Facebook, since they are going to be more detailed like the last 2 blog posts. (I don't think the majority of people on there care for this much information, haha) And only close friends and family know about the blog... so check here regularly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

About Me

Hi, I'm Jenna! Wife of 9 years to my high school sweetheart, Tyler, and stay-at-home mama to our 3 year old, Wyatt, and 1 year old foster daughter. I blog about our extra-ordinary days to keep family updated and because I enjoy journaling and documenting the things that bring me joy... faith, family, and friends!

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Lisete
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved