Wednesday, March 30, 2011

March in Pictures




My friend, Tiffany, from South Carolina (fellow Marine wife I went to college with in North Carolina) came down to see us the week before we moved.


Tiffany's dog, Leroy


And Tiffany's dog, Abby



Pouty face =(




Crossing the Texas state line





Mr. working in his mom's backyard cutting down trees and bushes



We went to San Angelo and I got to spend some time with my friend, Erin, her husband, Chaz, and 2 boys, Caleb and Truitt.... this is Truitt "petting" Wyatt. He said, "Mama, can I pet him?" lol




And for my 2 favorite pictures of the month....





March has flown by! We've lived in our house in Jacksonville, FL (including 1 night in an empty house and sleeping on an air mattress), a night in Valodosta, GA with my family, a night in a hotel in Louisiana, a night in a hotel in Houston, TX, a night in a hotel in San Antonio, and then the Mr.'s mom's house in Fredericksburg, TX where we have been living for a week and a half! On Friday we finally move into our apartment in San Antonio! I was so worried how Wyatt would do over the last couple weeks but he has been great! Just goes with the flow, which has made everything a lot easier than it could have been :) So the next week or 2 we will be setting up our new home. Then on April 15th we have company coming... Wyatt's Great Aunts Debbie and Terrie! (And hopefully his Aunt Ashly and Uncle Jason!)


- Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

About Me

Hi, I'm Jenna! Wife of 9 years to my high school sweetheart, Tyler, and stay-at-home mama to our 3 year old, Wyatt, and 1 year old foster daughter. I blog about our extra-ordinary days to keep family updated and because I enjoy journaling and documenting the things that bring me joy... faith, family, and friends!

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Lisete
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved