Sunday, May 20, 2012

Big Boy Cup

If you haven't tried Chick-fil-a's chocolate chip cookie... you are missing out!! They are soooo good! Wyatt and I went there the other day just for a cookie snack =) I got him a small cup of water and he was just as proud as could be that he had a big kid cup!






Playing the xylophone is hard work!

He went on to play with the rest of his toys but would not put the cup down =) 

We are getting ready for our big airplane trip to Georgia this week!! Haircuts, shopping, errands, packing... I've got my list ready ;) We fly out in 5 days!! Hope you all have a wonderful week!
"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. " - 1 Thessalonians 5:16-17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

About Me

Hi, I'm Jenna! Wife of 9 years to my high school sweetheart, Tyler, and stay-at-home mama to our 3 year old, Wyatt, and 1 year old foster daughter. I blog about our extra-ordinary days to keep family updated and because I enjoy journaling and documenting the things that bring me joy... faith, family, and friends!

Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Lisete
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved